2391-20 - Design, Erection and Verification of Electrical Install

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russ9898

Reaction score
Hi,

Having passed my 2391-10 earlier this year im considering enrolling on the 2391-20. Has anyone else here done this course and if so how have they found it to have benefited them?

Thanks,

Russ

I was thinking about this myself having just found out that i passed 2391-10 be interested too to hear what others who have done 2391-20 have to say about it.

Yes I have done 2391-20 as has RevJ I believe.

It is a step up from the -10 course, lots more theory and maths.

Probably the hardest C&G course I have done.

Oh, & I've done a few! ;)

Was it worth it, yes as it brought together my other design experience and I learned to apply it to 7671 installs.

Steps,

If yours is the test & inspect where you did a practical on a test board in the workshop then this is the -10 course now.

2391-20 is what used to be called 2400.

Does this help?

I did post some links to the C&G course site recently.

"Latin is a language as dead as dead can be, it killed the ancient Romans and now it's killing me"!!!

Apart from the above and, Amo, Amas, Amat, Amamous, Amatis, Amant, (spelling?) & the numbers that is all I can remember from my studies of Latin!!!

It was compulsory at my school!!!

it was sidewinder, along with a 3hr (I think) theory exam.

latin arrrgggghhhhhh,

hated it, compulsory for me too for at least a year,

Puella was the girls name IIRC,

and , yes, it did almost kill me!!!!

It must be a Celtic thing Steps!

My kids did not have to do it though.

My girls are in the middle of their GCSE's and until now no mention of Latin!!!

About the same mate!!!

1 or 3 years of Latin, Welsh, French & English I can't remember now!!!

I seem to remember having to do Spanish & Italian mixed in with this to for some reason!

one of my mates had to do Greek as well at his school, :(

I wasnt so bad, French and Latin compulsory along with English, then in 2nd year german,spanish etc all optional, and if you dropped latin you had to do ancient history!!!

almost as bad.... :(

My poor daughter is 9 and has lots of trouble with reading and writing but she is still being taught French because all primary schools have to teach one other language. Completely unfair and totally useless for her. If she can't read or spell the words in English she hasn't got a hope in French!!

Hi,Having passed my 2391-10 earlier this year im considering enrolling on the 2391-20. Has anyone else here done this course and if so how have they found it to have benefited them?

Thanks,

Russ
Its an excellent course, as you have passed your inspection and testing you will not need to pass the first credit which is the 2391-10.

For me its one of the best courses for self employed electricians, who are responsible of the Design, Construction, and inspection and testing of their installations.

My poor daughter is 9 and has lots of trouble with reading and writing but she is still being taught French because all primary schools have to teach one other language. Completely unfair and totally useless for her. If she can't read or spell the words in English she hasn't got a hope in French!!
wonder what will happen when my little lad starts school in september?

me and the missus are already at battles cos she talks to him in English and I dont, according to her! :slap

so how the F are they going to determine his 2nd language, it might be english, it might not.!!!! LMFAO