2392 Mock Paper/Info

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't Q48 require an EIC (new circuit installed)

thanks so much 4 this past question tips m4tty and pls hav u got any past question of 2392 to read 2gether, bcos i am having my exam on the 21st Aug 2010. pls asap

any one got the latest past question exam of 2392, pls i need it 4 revision and my exam is on the 21st of Aug 2010. pls asap

(42) Prospective Short Circuit Current is Measured at the Supply with the Main Earthing Conductor :(a) Connected to the Main Earth Terminal :

(B) Connected to the Neutral Supply :

© Disconnected from the Main Earth Terminal : *****

(d) Connected to the Line Supply :
The earthing conductor and main protective bonding conductors should be connected to the Main Earthing Terminal.

(48) The Electrical Certificate required to be completed for a domestic shower circuit would be : ( Remember this One a Must ) ↔↔↔

(a) A Minor Works Electrical Installation Certificate :

(B) A Minor Works Electrical Installation Certificate and a Schedule of Test Results :

© A Minor Works Electrical Installation Certificate and a Schedule of Inspections and a Schedule of Test Results : *****

(d) No Certification Required
I'm confused by this, I thought a Minor Works Certificate was only suitable for 'additions and alterations to an installation that do not extend to the provision of a new circuit'. (Quoted from Appendix 6 BS7671:2008).

So none of the options would be appropriate.

LIV

Q42 I thought the earth was connected back to the MET and was just disconnected for PFC test please clarify if possible??

It's disconnected for ze But connected for pfc :)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:03 ----------

I just copied and pasted that paper without realising of had that mistake in it sorry

Latest posts