• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 50 TBB M48-50 4Sale

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrjmegson

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm in a strange situation where a customer of ours has had a customer of theirs, go bust while trying to roll out a company franchise, which has left my customer with considerable amounts of stock they have asked me to try and sell for them.
So these aren't being sold through the company, as they are technically used, although they have been installed in vehicles, they never actually got used beyond testing the install.

So there are 50 TBB M48-50 life-po4 batteries to sell. RRP £1362.99 Inc Vat, and we are allowed to sell them at £550, no vat.

We have all cables needed, and can supply any instructions and data needed.

We also have inverters that can be used with the batteries, although these aren't solar inverters, so you would need a separate solar controller, which would have to be used to directly charge the batteries. These are also TBB brand, Kinergier Mobile 3000W 48V inverter-charger (CM3.0S), RRP£ 1,094.99 (inc. VAT), we can sell them at £400, No VAT

I've attached a couple of spec sheets for both products. They both say they are for mobile use, but you'll all know they are absolutely fine running in a domestic setting.

We can ship them, but this will obviously incur additional costs. We are based in Redhill, Surrey if you want to collect them.

PM me with any questions, I may have to ask my customer, so please be patient waiting for a reply.

Cheers,

Jay

Locked as OP no longer posts

Attachments

• Kinergier-Pro-system-wiring-diagram-A1.1.pdf
    8.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 48V-M-Series-lithium-battery-V1.0.pdf
    589.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.