Accenta G4 Mini Panel

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ag95

Reaction score
Hello, I have installed an Accenta G4 mini panel some time ago and it didn't work, I have now decided to come back to it to try and get it working, I thought the other day when clicked that I was making it hard for myself by running each sensor cable back to the panel individually but then released each one is a different zone so they will have to be ran in separately and I will still struggle getting all the power wires into the provided terminals. Can anyone suggest the wiring I should be following please. Followed it according to the manual but the siren is still constantly on. Thanks in advance.

You will struggle trying to get all the reds and black's into the power terminals I connect them into choc blocks and then have 1 wire from each into the connection on the panel

Also have you wired the tampers in series? Again I use choc blocks for these.

Also try putting links in between T and A on the panel on the sensors also the bell box and remote key pad to see if the external siren goes off