Accenter Al;arm Panel

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerorge

Reaction score
Hi, have just fitted an Accenta alarm and for some reason after about an hour of being set it goes into a full alarm, it only has 3 zones and two are omitted when this alarm goes off. I have checked the key pad and its not a tamper fault as nothing is shown on lcd keypad, has anyone had the same fault

Hi, have just fitted an Accenta alarm and for some reason after about an hour of being set it goes into a full alarm, it only has 3 zones and two are omitted when this alarm goes off. I have checked the key pad and its not a tamper fault as nothing is shown on lcd keypad, has anyone had the same fault

Unfortunately, no-one can help from that description. It's like phoning a mechanic and saying 'my car doesn't work, what's up with it??????'

What is the zone? PIR, door contact, shock sensor, pressure mat, red wall, etc, etc

Where is it located? what is it covering? who wired it? who connected it? have you checked the connections? have you tested the cable properly? Is the gear new, or second hand.......

I think you get the idea

Last edited by a moderator: