Amendment 2 download

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveS79

Reaction score
Hi all

Is there anywhere that I can download amendment 2 from? Have checked online but not had any luck with this.

Cheers

The blue book was available via some very questionable sites, but the brown one seems to be locked down more.

You would think in this day and age and with us trying to be eco-friendly you would have an option, but it's a yearly subscription with the iet for it, and it's a phenomenal price.

I think if you buy the physical book then you should get an electronic copy as well, or just go all electronic but a single purchase price not a yearly subscription.

I think if you buy the physical book then you should get an electronic copy as well, or just go all electronic but a single purchase price not a yearly subscription.

Agreed... Can't see why you couldn't have a unique access code with each physical book purchased, to give access to an electronic copy as well..?

Ordnance Survey have been doing it for years with all of their paper maps..
Buy map, log onto OS site input code from map.. Download electronic copy onto phone tablet etc.. Simples!!

(Or if you are that way inclined, and still purchase music on CD format from Amazon, you automatically get a digital download copy as well!!)

So, a few pages of text can't be that difficult.!!