Another kitchen renovation

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badfish

Reaction score
Started another kitchen renovation today. This will involve having the meter moved outside. I think the oil fired boiler is also being moved and the fuse board is being moved/changed. Here are some pics .

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

LOL!! give us a chance mate only went there today to plan things out. may move/change it and do all testing in my lunch hour on monday. :coat

So the owner is a welder by trade with his D32 breaker and love the 951 clamp round the lead sheath deffinately not fitted by DNO.

Yep I think a lot of the electrics have been done by the owner. Got quite a lot to sort out.

Is that a D32 breaker I see?... in domestic?... what on earth for :eek:

In my area the various DNO's always fitted 951 clamps, even my own house has one.
i know that slips we have estates in my area all with 951 clamps it only seems to be recent that its frowned upon. I was just saying that EC14 clamp doesn't look like a leckie board one.

Here are some more pics of things I have found as work progresses. The D32 amp breaker was for garage as the gentleman does indeed have a welder.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest posts