Anyone Heard Of This Company?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cirrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had a call today from a chap asking if I would like to quote on some commercial work. Sends me the details and seems a bit odd as his co are London based, as is the job - but we are based in the South West!

The company is [SIZE=12pt]GROSVENOR WORKSPACE SOLUTIONS LTD.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I asked him how he got my details as I was curious as to why he hadn't selected a more local firm. He told me he googled and found us.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]This may well be totally legit but it begs the question why use a firm 100 miles away?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Anyone come across them before?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE]

Hahaha I would say no chance of that. Googled them expecting some nasties but nothing. Surely they can's have mugged off companies all over the capital without anything appearing on the net?

Ha Ha, i know that Mayfair address as a customer of mine also uses it. Its only a forwarding address & (if needed) telephone answering service to cover up where they really are. Dont know why a building firm would want that. My client is a stockbroker working out of an industrial unit in the country & uses that type of service to give a posh look. These places normally have rooms to rent if clients insist on visiting.

Ha Ha, i know that Mayfair address as a customer of mine also uses it. Its only a forwarding address & (if needed) telephone answering service to cover up where they really are. Dont know why a building firm would want that. My client is a stockbroker working out of an industrial unit in the country & uses that type of service to give a posh look. These places normally have rooms to rent if clients insist on visiting.
I know some places like that  :Blushing

I would forget they ever called, looking at the above post it don't look good anyway.

You could always ring your bank and ask them to check them out, they won't pass any info to you, they will just say good or bad.