Beware EASY SERVICES 24HR

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhitleyElectrical08

Reaction score
The above company telephoned a few months back to go and connect a cooker that was being delivered to a home locally to where I am based so I agreed a price and happily went and did the work, I e-mailed a invoice over to the accounts department and expected payment over the coming weeks (as you do), weeks and months have gone by with unanswered emails and telephone calls to Easy Services so i finally have a debt recovery firm working on the case for me to get the money, the money is not big amount but I dont see why I should use my time and skills and not recieve payment for it...........so to every honest hardworking sparky on here STAY well away from these con artists clowns.......so if anyone calls you from a firm called Easy Services asking you to do any work for them promptly put the phone down

Let us know if you get paid.

The one and only time I had a non paying customer, the mere threat that "if you don't pay by the end of the week I will hand it to a debt collection agency" made them pay next day.

Whithout the full facts I could not pass any comment, however it is always good to have any bad experiance passed on so that others may use their own judgement.

Cheers for the heads up. Heard a few stories about these cooker connection places knocking sparks on here and other forums.

A neighbouring B&B to ours phoned me to advise me they had a booking from a Solar PV company.

Their sales rep stayed a few nights and the company then failed to pay, in spite of reminders and repeat bills being sent by recorded post.

I can't name and shame them as I don't recall their exact company name, but I wonder if that's where the Solar PV rep that visited me a few weeks ago stayed.

There are rogue non payers in all walks of life.

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM!!!!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 10:24 ---------- Previous post was made at 10:21 ----------

they owe me over

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM!!!!---------- Post Auto-Merged at 10:24 ---------- Previous post was made at 10:21 ----------

they owe me over

Phill, make sure you stake your claim with the liquidators. You never know, you might get some of it back.

Sorry to hear of your bad news and thanks on behalf of all on the forum for the warning.

Pro Dave...did you receive the full amount from the

recovery company or were there service charges?

We've been called on a few jobs for this lot and had the same response, NO PAYMENT.

Did you know they actually take

0800 085 7586 is their phone number, as it is free-phone if I was owed money from them I might be tempted to repeatedely call them as they will be picking up the bill.

I have had experience with this company. Fortunately I did get paid eventually for every (about 6) job. I have since been notified that they have gone into voluntary liquidation.

I actually severed ties after struggling to get paid - seems this was a good judgment!

There are other non 0800 numbers but I can't imagine they are still live.

The company originated as an emergency window boarding firm and then obviously thought to expand - paid about

I have had experience with this company. Fortunately I did get paid eventually for every (about 6) job. I have since been notified that they have gone into voluntary liquidation.I actually severed ties after struggling to get paid - seems this was a good judgment!

There are other non 0800 numbers but I can't imagine they are still live.

The company originated as an emergency window boarding firm and then obviously thought to expand - paid about

Do the same as carpet fitters which is, get paid cash for fitting on the day by the customer.

The carpet company say for eg. give a receipt for

Latest posts