anyone used isswww.co.uk

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my megger 1552 and wander lead from them, no problems

As above no problems with using this company i got my megger and wander lead from them (done a deal if you bought both at same time) and I also asked them for a copy invoice 8 months after i bought it and they emailed me a pdf with full invoices. A1 company if you ask me.

I have used them a few times, & concurr with the above posts.

PLUS, they are a part of the Edmundsons group.

I got my Fluke on a good deal with socket tester and neon..

good prices and quick service.

Guinness

As above no problems with using this company i got my megger and wander lead from them (done a deal if you bought both at same time) and I also asked them for a copy invoice 8 months after i bought it and they emailed me a pdf with full invoices. A1 company if you ask me.
i got the same deal but brought them separate, just gave them a quick call and they were fine about it

im thinking of getting either the fluke t50 or the fluke t100 is there any reason to get the t100 instead of the t50?

Get he T100, the T50 is far inferior, the ip rating is lower and it seems a budget tester rather than the t100 which is a superb bit of kit

I run isswww and thank everyone for the comments, if you dont feel safe putting in your credit card details you can give me a ring on the number shown on the website but i assure you it is secure.

I run isswww and thank everyone for the comments, if you dont feel safe putting in your credit card details you can give me a ring on the number shown on the website but i assure you it is secure.
Welcome to the forum Mark. How about becoming a sponser and giving us a bit of discount on purchases.

prices are pretty tight on there already Batty, however anyone who wants to give me a call (number is on the web site) and quote the forum and i will sort out a discount. If this is out of order and against forum rules then perhaps you could point me in the right direction.

Hi,

I purchased a Megger MFT1553 from them, when it arrived it didnt work out of the box.

I called them, and they arranged to collect it, and despatch another at the same time/same day. This reaction to my/their problem was just what I needed as my old meter had given up, and I needed it for a series of jobs starting a few days later.

So because they responded to it in the correct way, I would purchase with confidence from them again.

Im definately happy, as it was sent using ups (so recieved much quicker than expected) and the support is exellent & not forgetting that nothing was damaged and works as expected.

deffinately reccomended ;)

Unfotunately

My leads stopped working on a wednesday - metrel fitment

Ordered a set of replacements that same night, paid an overnight delivery ( to arrive on the friday ) approx