anyone used isswww.co.uk

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SORRY 300TDI , well it least this post has stopped my head from swelling, would not like to hear any more though, i feel like i should give us one of these:red card

I am really sorry you had a bad experiance in dealing with us, i can't say you are a complete one off but in a very very small minority, we do aim to please and i hate letting anyone down.

I have sent you a private message and hope i can help you out:Blushing

Hey its not a problem

Times a healer, water under the bridge and all that

I suppose its just one of those things

Although at the time i wasnt impressed, im the first to admit that some of my jobs dont always go to plan

But as i read the thread it bought it back to me, id almost kinda nearly forgotten

As i posted my situation, i also posted in a way thats its just a personel experience, and the point of a thread is for knowledge, be it good or bad

And the amount of satisfied customers heavily outweighs a minor hiccup

If i remember right im sure i also ordered some fluke stuff a few months later :Applaud

Had a good result from 1553 problem, see my review "Thanks Megger Mark and crew" in review threads

Well actually Mark it's cheesed me off. Sometime ago I was looking at buying a Megger 1552. I saw it was cheap on your site, but didn't realize you were based in Norwich and I don't like buying things online, so I bought it from CEF Norwich, but I paid more money for it headbang .

I see you charge