Armeg Competition

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got round to using the Armeg blades I was sent early last year and I'm very impressed with the quality and longevity in use especially when compared to a competitors offering that I used on the same job that did not last very long before the teeth gave up

Just got round to using the Armeg blades I was sent early last year and I'm very impressed with the quality and longevity in use especially when compared to a competitors offering that I used on the same job that did not last very long before the teeth gave up
Cheers for that @UNG , that's great to hear.

We are very proud that our power tool accessories are pitched at professional users who demand a higher performance level. Your experience and feedback backs that up. :)

Phil.

Big thanks to Phil and Armeg, the prize has arrived, will give back a review once used only down with man flu at minute so may be a while!!
You need at least a week in bed being waited on hand and foot with man flu for sure. Its the worst kind of flu out there. 🤧🤧🤧

Big thanks to Phil and Armeg, the prize has arrived, will give back a review once used only down with man flu at minute so may be a while!!
You're very welcome.
Get well soon, hope you're back up and running in no time (and replying to the correct threads ;) ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Phil.

Latest posts