Attn:- All Forum Members

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR DIAZ

Electrician
Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

and hope that you and yours all ride through in good shape throughout the coming year unblemished

MR DIAZ

ditto,

all the best guys/gals and may you all prosper in the new year. :)

FROM ME AND ON BEHALF OF THE REST OF THE MODS/ADMINS WISH THE WHOLE FORUM AND ITS MEMBERS A VERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!

HOPE NEXT YEAR PICKS UP FOR EVERYONE CONCERNED.

Merry Christmas everybody and a happy new year

remember its the season forGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkApplaud Smiley:D

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,and hope that you and yours all ride through in good shape throughout the coming year unblemished

MR DIAZ
cheers Mr DGuiness Drink

and the same back to you sir! ;) :xBlushing

Bah humbug!
Heh heh. I have a few friends in that camp.

I hope you all have a nice time at Christmas everybody. Catch up with you in the New Year.... 2009 gosh, twasn't so long ago it was the Millennium!

TTbb :x

Merry Christmas to everyone........

I can now start enjoying it as the In-laws have gone and my parents are flying off to catch a ship for a 10 day cruise !!!!!

Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Thankyou and a very merry christams to everbody, get stuffed, get ****ed, get over it soon without a headache or massive waistline increase. :)

Guiness DrinkA very merry Christmas to all Forumites and , as said by others, lets hope next year will not be as bleak as predicted.

It is difficult to pierce the veil of the future, but have no fear of it. Go forward into its mysteries, tear aside the veils which hide it from your eyes and move forward with confidence and courage.

Winston Churchill

Up the Villa... think I had too much to...er...erm ...ZZZZZZZZZ.Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HOPE THAT IN 2009 THINGS WILL PICK UP IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY ....Guiness Drink