Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He just has to mess doesn't he ? :_| Who's running this Forum anyway ?? ;)

If I remember correctly , with my well known IT skills , it took me a week to create my Avatar , and Steptoe's looks even worse than it did before.

He just has to mess doesn't he ? :_| Who's running this Forum anyway ?? ;) If I remember correctly , with my well known IT skills , it took me a week to create my Avatar , and Steptoe's looks even worse than it did before.
Space now to fit Harold in;)

He just has to mess doesn't he ? :_| Who's running this Forum anyway ?? ;) If I remember correctly , with my well known IT skills , it took me a week to create my Avatar , and Steptoe's looks even worse than it did before.
im running this forum, Admin.... i am your master look in to my eyes,

demon3.jpg

you are all feeling very sleepy, funny you should all be feeling sleepy so early in the day, you are feeling sooo sleepy you want to close your eyes and go to sleep, sleeep sleeep, thats better, now i can give you your instructions, you are to put the forum avatars back to their rightful sizes then you need to go to the kitchen and make evey member on here a drink to keep them from dehydrating, and lastly, you should donate to marie curie for the abseiling that badger is doing later in the year., when i click my fingers you will become back to your normal self again, what ever normal is :^O

There we go Sandra, As it was before -BUT, in a 110 x 110 pixels space.

We need to update these Avatars to 110 x 110 Pixels Guys, ready for when we transfer over to the new forum.

If you have your Avatars in larger pixels, E-mail them to me and I will resize them down, with no picture loss (Quality).

Regards,

Admin.

Deke, Have you got the original Pic there, that you used for your Avatar?

Who put this together for you?

See my post above this one Mate. ;)

Ummm me??

but saying that....the amount of work he does behind the scenes, Admin gets full credit :)

Ummm me??but saying that....the amount of work he does behind the scenes, Admin gets full credit :)
But we all know the saying behind a good man is a good woman , so I think your first answer is correct ROTFWL

But we all know the saying behind a good man is a good woman , so I think your first answer is correct ROTFWL
Creep. ]:)

Not at all Mr Admin :Salute , she has had to endure years of crashing and banging in the shed/workshop with regular :coffee runs to said shed and still she loves you :p .

She does deserve some credit after all ROTFWL im sure at times she felt like headbang just as my wife does ROTFWL

Deke, Have you got the original Pic there, that you used for your Avatar?Who put this together for you?

See my post above this one Mate. ;)
I did it myself , if you don't mind .The picture is on my PC ,its from some advertising I once had . I have no idea how many pixies its made up of , should I email it to you.

I couldn't really find anything more adventurous, its still better than a giant hamster though O) ;)

Deke,

You Have a PM. :)

It's a massive hamster now. :eek:

I keep changing avatars and I've been lazy in not resizing them, sorry Admin, next time I'll breakout photoshop or paintshop pro, if I can remember how to use em!

Deke - The attachment is for you, Mate. ;)
Thanks Admin, I was just about to do it myself by creating my own pixie increasing software download perifial programme photographic downhome country hosting 8 bar blues repair system, but you beat me to it .

Thanks anyway

Deke

Thanks Admin, I was just about to do it myself by creating my own pixie increasing software download perifial programme photographic downhome country hosting 8 bar blues repair system, but you beat me to it .Thanks anyway

Deke
good man Deke, will you sort mine out for me too then.?

thanks.