BDC in administration

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick reminder to all interested in the thread.

Its a little unfair naming people, good or bad, when;

{i} those posting are using aliases.

{ii} the named persons may or may not be on line to defend or comment.

{iii} the company in question is in the administration process, and/or maybe attempting to reestablish part(s) of the business.

{iv} This is an "electrician forum", not purely the BDC administration forum and the forum CANNOT takes sides, either way, or condone any individual's points of view.

That said. It is good to have all of the newer members who have joined via this thread and it is good how the language of the posts has been kept polite. I am sure we can all keep this a well run forum.

Thank you

Doc H.

Just a quick reminder to all interested in the thread.Its a little unfair naming people, good or bad, when;

{i} those posting are using aliases.

{ii} the named persons may or may not be on line to defend or comment.

{iii} the company in question is in the administration process, and/or maybe attempting to reestablish part(s) of the business.

{iv} This is an "electrician forum", not purely the BDC administration forum and the forum CANNOT takes sides, either way, or condone any individual's points of view.

That said. It is good to have all of the newer members who have joined via this thread and it is good how the language of the posts has been kept polite. I am sure we can all keep this a well run forum.

Thank you

Doc H.
You have a valid point & I take it all onboard. I will follow your guide lines in future.

Can anyone one help me? I purchased an oven from argos that was faulty. I contacted Micromark in Birmingham who sent me a spare part but it didnt solve the problem so I need to get it sorted. Obviously this now isn't going to be as straight forward as I would of hoped now. Is there anyway,say, a new customer helpline number I can contact to try and resolve the matter.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou.

Can anyone one help me? I purchased an oven from argos that was faulty. I contacted Micromark in Birmingham who sent me a spare part but it didnt solve the problem so I need to get it sorted. Obviously this now isn't going to be as straight forward as I would of hoped now. Is there anyway,say, a new customer helpline number I can contact to try and resolve the matter.Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou.
You could try looking back through this thread as I'm sure that someone listed the new address for MM in London . Failing that , you could try ringing BDC2008 and throwing yourself on their mercy . Good Luck .

Can anyone one help me? I purchased an oven from argos that was faulty. I contacted Micromark in Birmingham who sent me a spare part but it didnt solve the problem so I need to get it sorted. Obviously this now isn't going to be as straight forward as I would of hoped now. Is there anyway,say, a new customer helpline number I can contact to try and resolve the matter.Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou.
I am sad to hear this - Micromark carried minimal spares for ovens or any of its range. The spares that were available were covered in thick layer of dust in the warehouse at WHL. You may to writeoff unless you can go to Romania or Italy for spares from where they originated.

Best place for it is the skip mate!

Is it still in guarantee if so contact Argos if not you may be able to get it from somewhere else what part has gone wrong.

Batty

and welcome to the forum bowwooftie

Probably [* unnamed persons *] taking back Whirlpool stock!
given whos van it was that tie up is possible

the lucky man that got out before it went bad like my self any word on the fate of the rest of the 74 crew

[* unnamed persons *] . was another who got stitched up & managed out the business. After [* unnamed persons *] was [* unnamed persons *] . & then [* unnamed persons *] . [* unnamed persons *] the ex-Argos man. He was a grafter & not a bad mng. Just had to put up with all the usual [* unnamed persons *] crap & staff cuts which is why he left. [* unnamed persons *] took him to be a Senator as Reg. Sales Mng. for his reps. Another one like [* unnamed persons *] who had never been out on the road.

About 2 years back [* unnamed persons *] had Bridisco on the market & [* unnamed persons *] outfit along with several other companies looked at them. They all walked away as Micromark was not included in the deal. If it had maybe there would be a lot less people looking for jobs.
told you they were all rubbish up north. lol. How accurate is this claim about [* unnamed persons *] trying to sell the Company. How is this known. or is it more hearsay. exbdc, are you north or south based, you appear to have a lot of info on other ex staff. are you in touch with many of them.

Quote from earlier post "[* unnamed persons *] . was another who got stitched up & managed out the business. After [* unnamed persons *] was [* unnamed persons *] & then [* unnamed persons *] . [* unnamed persons *] , the ex-Argos man. He was a grafter & not a bad mng. Just had to put up with all the usual [* unnamed persons *] crap & staff cuts which is why he left " .

How does that make everyone rubbish up North ?

Quote from earlier post "[* unnamed persons *] . was another who got stitched up & managed out the business. After [* unnamed persons *] was [* unnamed persons *] & then [* unnamed persons *] . [* unnamed persons *] the ex-Argos man. He was a grafter & not a bad mng. Just had to put up with all the usual [* unnamed persons *] **** & staff cuts which is why he left " . How does that make everyone rubbish up North ?
Did add lol, !! was sarcasm. can see the names mentioned were good guys. my initial gripe was with the likes of [* unnamed persons *] , [* unnamed persons *] and their sidekick. always came to meetings and conferences griping about how bad everyone else was. Commerical Supplies elitism. really got up our noses. then there was the other bloke who was kept on because his rubbish company was bought by [* unnamed persons *].

Tonyrules , my apologies . I don't belong to many other Forum type discussions , so I wouldn't know a LOL if it hit me on the head .

Crumbs I am glad I am self employed. I don't think I could work for a company if all this bitching goes on. I think I have been lucky.

Batty

How good is this thread. [* unnamed persons *] is the true saviour of the North ... Hoorah !!!!!! And we have 2 ex Managers on line, wish I'd seen this earlier, I could have had so much fun.

However, in the name of good order and decorum I will refrain.

Lots of luck and best wishes to all proper Fosters staff on here.

[* unnamed persons *] for President.

Did add lol, !! was sarcasm. can see the names mentioned were good guys. my initial gripe was with the likes of [* unnamed persons *] , [* unnamed persons *] and their sidekick. always came to meetings and conferences griping about how bad everyone else was. Commerical Supplies elitism. really got up our noses. then there was the other bloke who was kept on because his rubbish company was bought by [* unnamed persons *].
Ouch:_|

SORRY ! y such a fixation about [* unnamed persons *] . he's taken a fair bit of stick on here
Other than being a back stabbing sycophant who was ill-mannered, ill-educated & overpromoted he was OK. Sorry I forgot about him being a St. Helens supporter!

told you they were all rubbish up north. lol. How accurate is this claim about [* unnamed persons *] trying to sell the Company. How is this known. or is it more hearsay. exbdc, are you north or south based, you appear to have a lot of info on other ex staff. are you in touch with many of them.
The only rubbish up north was the senior management. I have never rubbished centre staff or managers in the area. They did the best they could under trying conditions.

The claim about [* unnamed persons *] trying to sell the company is true as told to me at senior level by interested parties.

Hi all,New member but have been watching this thread for a few days!

thewatcher...What about [* unnamed persons *] and [* unnamed persons *] ???
What about it, doesn't mean they are on the road - or does it ?

B-)

Other than being a back stabbing sycophant who was ill-mannered, ill-educated & overpromoted he was OK. Sorry I forgot about him being a St. Helens supporter!
SSOOOOORRRRRYYYYYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.