BDC in administration

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only rubbish up north was the senior management. I have never rubbished centre staff or managers in the area. They did the best they could under trying conditions.The claim about JDS trying to sell the company is true as told to me at senior level by interested parties.
Didnt say you had, i was shakin it with bluerondo and having a bit of fun. come on geezer lighten up. And which senior management was up North then, thought the real big cheeses were all [* unnamed persons *]

And don't forget a Liverpool supporter to boot! :^O I've seen his car in Edinburgh centre with the stupid sticker plastered over his rear window! How professional for "management"! :p
You won't see it there again:D

Be careful on this thread, Please - Ladies and Gents - I do not want to have to close the thread or delete it.

And please also stop the naming.

Thank You for your co-operation.

Best Wishes,

Admin.

Didnt say you had, i was shakin it with bluerondo and having a bit of fun. come on geezer lighten up. And which senior management was up North then, thought the real big cheeses were all [* unnamed persons *] .
You've obviously misunderstood me. I meant Senior management at a couple of the companies interested in buying, not Bridisco staff. No offence taken m8, I took it the wrong way.

Talking of consultants

Who is the Angel of death "consulting" with at the moment?

Where has the Queen of online banking and shopping in work time gone to?

Land of Leather?

Many ex-bdc staff past and present have been badly treated by the previously senior management teams and more recent senior management teams. It is obvious that those ex members of staff have been badly affected by this. Their opinions shown through this thread are their ways of showing and dealing with the frustrations which they carried over those times.

'YES' they do want people to know what it was like and they are entitled to their opinions!

The staff who really cared for the business and the customers, were those who were affected most and I hope that they all find employment with other companies who really care about the staff and the business.

In my personal experience the company senior management (BDC) expected the trade (Electricians, Wholesalers & Retailers) to buy from them without really giving them any good reasons for doing so. They were not competive generally..... stock availability was always an issue and general customer service was way below what most would even tolerate.

I find no reasons except for desperation that anyone in their right frame of mind would wish to buy from them and also from the 'Phoenix from the flames' (BDC2008 Ltd) as those involved are only truthful to themselves, as previous years have proved.

There are plenty of excellent sources of supply for the trade and I will be telling everyone involved who and where they are, if they don't know already. We do not need a company like this with the obvious problems and baggage they carry. I hope the old MD has been keeping in touch via this thread or other threads and can at last understand that his failures were created by his top tier of Directors (without names mentioned). But he was the MD and he should of known what truths or lies they had been feeding him with.

I feel this thread will be drawing to a close sooner rather than later, so again Lets all move on and enjoy our lives and business and let the fools screw up their own lives!

As an unsecured creditor in his sorry episode I have enjoyed reading this thread. Got a report from the administrators this morning. Extremely interesting reading. Nothing expected for unsecureds.

[* unnamed persons *] was one too. Don't Liverpudlians call people from St. Helens & Warrington plastic scousers?

[* unnamed persons *], [* unnamed persons *] & [* unnamed persons *] are registered with this forum. Will the real [* unnamed persons *] please stand up & be counted? Unlikely I know but maybe you learned something about your company & senior management from reading this thread. Shame it's too late for the people who really mattered Or will you still be pulling strings behind the scenes?

As an unsecured creditor in his sorry episode I have enjoyed reading this thread. Got a report from the administrators this morning. Extremely interesting reading. Nothing expected for unsecureds.
Sorry to hear that. Lot a people in your position due to payment holiday in Oct. Also means that any staff with outstanding expenses etc. will get nothing.

Unfortunately that is often the situation with these administration / liquidation exercises. The many smaller associated businesses can come off just as bad. Sorry to hear of your situation Instantaland, but at least I can say welcome to the forum.

Doc. H.

I haven't read right through this thread, not having worked for BDC I'm not that interested interested, but I do hope those that are out of work find work in the near future.

What I did come on to post was the following reminder to you who are disgruntled ex-BDC staff;

That if you slander somebody on line using their name you or the forum host or isp may be held accountable in court.

Something along that line so my brother says.

Everyone has been warned Not to mention names Mate.

Even though we have that in our T&Cs.

Status
Not open for further replies.