BDC in administration

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The big 400???? don't remember that one??? ?:| Big Six: Judge Dread 1972 goto No 11.

Big Seven: Judge Dread 1972 goto No 8.

Big Eight: Judge Dread 1973 goto No 14.

even adding them up... only comes to 21... But NOT big 400:(
I bet half you don't even remember 1972???

Sandra probably does??

and Ext 15???

Slipshod?

that's when records were vinyl with grooves & a hole in the middle.

portable music was a cassette tape recorder! :D :p ] :)

There is a user [* unnamed persons *] viewing this thread. Got anything to say or is this another wind-up?

There is a user [* unnamed persons *] viewing this thread. Got anything to say or is this another wind-up?
He would have had his little key in his back turned by [* unnamed persons *] and pointed in this direction to report back. ask him for a cheap lcd tv, he'll sort you out;\ ; \

He would have had his little key in his back turned by [* unnamed persons *] and pointed in this direction to report back. ask him for a cheap lcd tv, he'll sort you out;\ ; \
Has he still got pierced nipples?

.........................please talk about your adventures at bdc where you thought you were something but in reality you were nothings.................instead of posting nonsense one liners!

Gents come down to earth and concentrate on finding a job!

as i was asking before any one know what has become of the rest of the 74 crew and while i am in the chair [* unnamed persons *] means

It's funny how some threads, for no real reason carry on and on and on and on................

:D

No Mate. :( Hopefully, KME will pop up and have a look for him. :D
At least its in hand. I like your signature mine should be every morning I wake up and then I turn over and go back to sleep.

Batty

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.