BDC in administration

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

o.k.

its very childish and immature.....

but then it is late

and

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

maybe even the Don will chuckle quietly to himself & the boys.. ; \

maybe even go and feed the horses? :eek:

let them out for a little canter up the field???? ?:|

Clearly SL, you didn't need to do that.

regards

Don

(I'm sure it was heading that way)

But then I hold rank above you.The Godfather
I best be quiet then...Blushing

Ill get me coat... & go down the shed,

see if I can get me grinder to run backwards to help Apache sharpening his hoof knifes.. :D

Back on topic(ish)

Did you or your boys ever use BDC?

I remember portable cassette recorders! In fact I think I've still got one in the loft at home. :D But isn't this going off topic???
After 60 days of replies, yes the thread has wondered into the wilderness.

The Godfather

Let's get back on topic...as a former customer of BDC I was enjoying the thread and reading all the different opinions!
The Don is amused.

The Godfather

..................sorry to say this but i all the ex-bdc clowns are deserting this thread

..................sorry to say this but i all the ex-bdc clowns are deserting this thread
Are they deserting or have they been banned for not taking notice of Admin or the Moderators?

Are they deserting or have they been banned for not taking notice of Admin or the Moderators?
Or is it that the rest of us just wanted to join in the "big Thread"....

whether BDC knowledgeable or not???????????? :) ?:| ;)

and .....

how much more is there TOO say about BDC?? ?:|

Or is it that the rest of us just wanted to join in the "big Thread"....whether BDC knowledgeable or not???????????? :) ?:| ;)

and .....

how much more is there TOO say about BDC?? ?:|
I think the last sentence in the above quote is the important one . Everyone seems to have had their say , right or wrong as the opinions are , although I'm sure there is still stuff to come out , just maybe not on this thread .

The bottom line for me is that I now know more about what was happening within BDC than when I worked there .

Why has everyone gone quiet???
Most of us have lives and want to do things at the weekend other than be sat on a computer hiding behind a pseudonym bravely snivelling at the world. and in some cases mocking people who have suffered misfortune.

what dya say shalom. and no i dont have a job. dont need one. :^O :^O:^O

KA''CHING !

Most of us have lives and want to do things at the weekend other than be sat on a computer hiding behind a pseudonym bravely snivelling at the world. and in some cases mocking people who have suffered misfortune.what dya say shalom. and no i dont have a job. dont need one. :^O :^O:^O

KA''CHING !

Most of us have lives and want to do things at the weekend other than be sat on a computer hiding behind a pseudonym bravely snivelling at the world. and in some cases mocking people who have suffered misfortune.what dya say shalom. and no i dont have a job. dont need one. :^O :^O:^O

KA''CHING !

I hear [* unnamed persons *] got his first order last week. ge off out of my shop & never come back!

I think this one will run to 500 , is anyone taking bets on it. Rexal Senate swallowed up Newey and Eyre and no one gave flying phart.
I posted on that thread but it didn't seem to go anywhere. I think the essential difference was that one was a takeover which has only seen minimal changes & job losses thus far, & the other was a

Status
Not open for further replies.