Best toolbag/box

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KWCFC

Reaction score
I am looking for new toolbag as I'm running out of my room with my current one. Any suggestions?

I want it to be designed so I can I find tools pretty quickly and am not fumbling around for 10 minutes just to find a tool like my current one.

Suggestions please?

No more than

What tools are going in it. If you want something for your testers Inc tools etc then the ck technicians toolcase is good as you can find everything easy. Hth

I've no testers as of yet, just a 1st year apprentice. Been using a toolbox the company has supplied me but it is very small and my amount of tools is growing.

I have a big metal Black & Decker toolbox. Also have CK Technician's Toolbag. Depending on what I'm doing it depends which I bring. Hard to find things in toolbox but hard to fit too much in toolbag.

I have the big Stanley work centre (like a hearse) which I use if I am on a big job and not working on the 18th floor but for every day stuff I use my Fat Max Tote

B&Q have a dewalt open tote on offer at the moment.

I am looking for new toolbag as I'm running out of my room with my current one. Any suggestions?I want it to be designed so I can I find tools pretty quickly and am not fumbling around for 10 minutes just to find a tool like my current one.

Suggestions please?

No more than

My toolbox has got a massive crack in it from standing on it. Been too stingy to buy one for weeks but being meaning to try one of those stanley ones.

Got a ck bag but just can't seem to get on with it.

CK technicians tool bag for tools which likely to use more( very easy and comfy to carry round) and bigger Stanley pull along trolley style for all my other junk.