big brother live

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it me or is that house mate sunshine really HOT!!!! :^O :^O
No bagde she isnt hot at all.....she looks a complete weirdo!! saying that....theyre all weird on there!!!!!

steve to win :)

I'm not. Flung the telly out a couple of years ago and got my life back. Well yes, I did get done for no licence but that had nothing to do with it. Yea yea we believe you.

I have never liked it and never will - Full of weirdos, wannabes, call them what you will.

EVERY Year, they say it is the last programme, getting my hopes up, only to do another, then another.

I have never seen such Carp!!! I hate it, Hate it, I tell you!. X(

When Mrs Admin Watches it, I either go up my Sister & Brother-In-Law's house, or it gets turned over. :^O

When Mrs Admin Watches it, I either go up my Sister & Brother-In-Law's house, or it gets turned over. :^O
Is it better upside down? :D

The first series was quite an interesting social experiment that I watched a little, but got bored of very quickly.

Then it became full of fame hungry wannabes.

Not watched a full episode since first series.

so who is watching big brother live then?
Haven't had my brain removed so I'm not watching it.

Only a moron would want to watch that rubbish if it had been on the BBC I would be asking for a refund on my license.

Haven't had my brain removed so I'm not watching it.
ROTFWL ROTFWL ROTFWL ROTFWL

Only a moron would want to watch that rubbish if it had been on the BBC I would be asking for a refund on my license.
I agree.

you wouldnt be jealous would you young AD2 :^O :^O
image-80-for-big-brother-hopefuls-gallery-gallery-820274260.jpg

U think thats hot!!!!!

And u think im jealous of THAT???????

My dearest Badge....i think i have no reason to be jealous.

:^O

Last edited by a moderator:
image-80-for-big-brother-hopefuls-gallery-gallery-820274260.jpg
U think thats hot!!!!!

And u think im jealous of THAT???????

My dearest Badge....i think i have no reason to be jealous.

:^O
Looks like Amy Winehouse after a visit to the re-hab clinc ROTFWL ROTFWL ROTFWL

Not watching it & think the weirdos should be kept locked in there for all eternity.....along with the shows producers & sponsors.

When Mrs107 puts it on I fireup the ps3 on the protable flat screen & have a bash at battlefield bad company 2...... or visit here.

Not watching it & think the weirdos should be kept locked in there for all eternity.....along with the shows producers & sponsors.When Mrs107 puts it on I fireup the ps3 on the protable flat screen & have a bash at battlefield bad company 2...... or visit here.
modern warfare 2 has ruined all other war games, i just cant play anything eles.