Big Yellow Book - Group Buy - Gauging Interest

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good day today, had four or five members order the Regs book.

The guys in the office know all about the offer and are putting the orders through, i hope those who have ordered found it reasonable straight forward.

Just in response to the comments about how much the schemes make, we are doing this at next to cost, i just felt this was an opportunity for isswww.co.uk (unashamed plug)

to help out the membership after reading the thread, it happens from time to time that we are in a position to do so. 
And I believe some members added a few other bits on to bulk up the order as well!!!   :Blushing

Hopefully Dan can get my bits sent over to your "Birmingham" office by the end of the week and I can collect them when I'm over that way on Friday....

http://isswww.co.uk/contacts

BUT...

I do have to consult with our "FSOTY"..

Deke...  about this..

Can "Great Bridge" honestly be called Birmingham... 

Its not even a Birmingham post code..   'DY4' ?

Thats a Dudley postcode!!  

:innocent

Surely thats the "Black Country" office ???

:coat

If suppliers WANT my business they need to call back.......
I agree, in an ideal world.... however as i live in this one I'm afraid i didn't get the message, sorry about that.

TBH If you want the Book at COST like i am offering perhaps a second call wouldn't put you out too much, all the lads in the office are capable of taking your order.

Comments like this make me feel like the effort is far greater than any possible reward.

I am afraid i don't know your name so i don't know if you were able to get one, i do hope we were able to sort this out for you, if not and you still want it then pop me a PM and i will give you my mobile number for ease of contact.

S h i t happens, that is the way of the world. In a perfect world this would not happen. Unfortunately the world most of us live in has been fitted with a "random s. H. I. T. Injector."............i know from personal experience!

Get over it, ring back, place the order, put business Marks way, AND save money. All for the price of a phone call.

As a sponsor Mark is one of a very select FEW who keep this place going monetary wise. The deals he creates are incredible and are as far as I know NOT available ANYWHERE else

Just saying

I agree, in an ideal world.... however as i live in this one I'm afraid i didn't get the message, sorry about that.

TBH If you want the Book at COST like i am offering perhaps a second call wouldn't put you out too much, all the lads in the office are capable of taking your order.

Comments like this make me feel like the effort is far greater than any possible reward.

I am afraid i don't know your name so i don't know if you were able to get one, i do hope we were able to sort this out for you, if not and you still want it then pop me a PM and i will give you my mobile number for ease of contact.
You might get a curry and a pint if you show up at Elex in Coventry this year? :p

And on that note please pass on a thank you to Danny who sorted out my e-mail enquiry on Tuesday....

and organised my bits (inc a copy of the Yellow book) for collection from Great Bridge office this afternoon.  

(and thanks to Jim in Great Bridge!!)

Thanks very much for the prompt service and excellent price for all the kit..

Your efforts are very much appreciated.

:Salute   :Applaud   Guinness

how much for byb and osg ? thanks
if you read the thread you would know...

but since you dont seem to be able to do that, here is post 68 with the details...

As promised here is our offer to the Membership for http://isswww.co.uk/the-iet-17th-edition-regulation-3rd-ammendment-bs-7671-2008-2015

Book       £55.00 net

Carriage   £2.50

Total       £57.50 net

Anyone wishing to take us up on this please call me in the office, please have a debit or credit card available so i can process the payment.

The office phone number is 01603 406148

We currently have 28 in stock, first come first serve.