bit random... general network set up (overall picture)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently  global warming is no longer our fault  ....its the  bloomin'  cows  pharting that causes all the world's problems .   

I always knew they were a bad bunch ... the way they all turn  stare at you , like they're telepathic .    They've been plotting to take over for years .   

Apparently  global warming is no longer our fault  ....its the  bloomin'  cows  pharting that causes all the world's problems .   

I always knew they were a bad bunch ... the way they all turn  stare at you , like they're telepathic .    They've been plotting to take over for years .   

Carefull Deke....... you'll be turning Vegan on us before we know it

No don't think so Noz  .

But all this talk has reminded me of similar  discussions that took place in the '60,s  ...........the outcome of was always ...over population .

Then we heard Prime Minister Harold Wilson talking about preparing for extra leisure time  as robots & the new fangled computers  would be doing the jobs of many workers  .        No one realised what he was talking about but he was right .  his other good point was keeping our generation out of Vietnam . 

Latest posts