Black / Brown Outs Are You Ready Lol?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT?

they've brought out an amd9264758372534747 of the bible yet again, :shakehead

guess I woulda been cheaper joining the mormons all those years ago after all.......... 

Part of the reason why I NEVER discuss politics or religion...............

They`re the two biggest causes of war, bloodshed & loss of life that our planet has ever known.
oh how wrong you are,

they are the ONLY causes of war,

oh, and when someone wanted the oil money from Iraq and blamed it on religion,  :slap

Balfour Treaty anyone ?  :|

Part of the reason why I NEVER discuss politics or religion...............

They`re the two biggest causes of war, bloodshed & loss of life that our planet has ever known.
That's because man thinks he is capable of deciding what's right for this planet! How stupid are the human race?

It can be done, but it needs a value putting on it, and people power to pressurise the like of the yellow peril. This is why they now advertise all beef is sourced in the UK, Can't really blame poor countries for wanting to improve their lives, just like we did, but they don't have to make the same mistakes.

I keep meaning to dig out and service the gennie..................bought when cuts HAD been common place where I live and had all good intentions of fitting a changeover switch. Since then, & for the last few years nothing save for the odd dip about the time the press stories were circulating about future problems and capacity. No doubt I'll get caught out this year.....had our first snow today!

Now, where's my double ender?  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts