Blade Runner

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had one.....broke on the first cable.....don't have one!

surprisingly cheap plasticky feel, blade really thin and if it catches will twist in the holder. Have got a magick saw from qvc (lifetime guarantee on blades) coupled with my patented dance move-"the SWA two step"- seems just as efficient.

regards

Had one.....broke on the first cable.....don't have one!surprisingly cheap plasticky feel, blade really thin and if it catches will twist in the holder. Have got a magick saw from qvc (lifetime guarantee on blades) coupled with my patented dance move-"the SWA two step"- seems just as efficient.

regards
Welcome to the forum mate. Why not go here and introduce yourself?

Saw a demo a the Ricoh trade show a few weeks back

it looks ok did the job its just a gadget

sharp blade,hacksaw and insulation tape does for me

I have one it does the job OK handy when space is tight, struggles with the larger size of SWA but it works CJS

Had one.....broke on the first cable.....don't have one!surprisingly cheap plasticky feel, blade really thin and if it catches will twist in the holder. Have got a magick saw from qvc (lifetime guarantee on blades) coupled with my patented dance move-"the SWA two step"- seems just as efficient.

regards
Welcome A1electrical... :)

got any links to any home videos so we can all see the ...

patented dance move-"the SWA two step"!!B-)

;) :^O :^O:^O

regards
I hope you took it back must have been faulty. I have had mine for months, only problem i have found is on 1.5 swa it can jam cable seems to be to small for it, but would not be without it when doing swa now.

Batty

Oh and welcome to the forum.