BNP revelations. Am I splitting my sides with laughter about this or what!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aye - but they sing it in Welsh. As a nation they are notoriously ashamed of their own national anthem.......................... :eek: :p:^O
The welsh are ashamed of thier own national anthem??????

What makes you say that then Patchy??

The welsh are ashamed of thier own national anthem??????What makes you say that then Patchy??
pulling your leg!

Too close to the mark?

I can see Tom Jones Delilah is mildly embarrassing as a national anthem but still.......................

:^O

pulling your leg!Too close to the mark?

I can see Tom Jones Delilah is mildly embarrassing as a national anthem but still.......................

:^O
OH, how lucky are you then!! ]:)i was just PM'ing the don then to come sort you out. :^O :^O:p

i love the welsh anthem, its the only one where i know all the words. :D

Patchy that was me pulling your leg me dear. :p
I hoped so ;)

(they're gonna be awfully disappointed when they come back in the morning for some serious political debate and find our ramblings ;) )

Night

I thought the welsh national anthem was god save the queen] :) :^OGuiness Drink

perhaps we have a

TNP as well.?????

Taffy National Party

cos otherwise how can we really say the BNP is bad????

it is british after all, and arent we all British.?????

I have to agree with you Steps.We are to the point in this country where people are ashamed to be English. The only time they show some national pride is when a sports team is doing any good.

In America many schools start the day by standing and singing the national anthem, they have flags on their homes.

What do we have? Nasty plastic flags on cars if we win a few Rugby Matches?

There's nowt wrong with some national pride. Maybe kids would have more respect for things if they valued the country they lived in?

I'm proud to be a Yorkshire-man :D
As am i mate. I`m also proud to have valued friends who are British (Welsh, English & Scottish), Arabic(Egyptian), American(Floridian) African(Kenyan)etc....

Said for years that I`m not english - I`m "Yorkshire"!. (You know what I mean....)

KME

As am i mate. I`m also proud to have valued friends who are British (Welsh, English & Scottish), Arabic(Egyptian), American(Floridian) African(Kenyan)etc....Said for years that I`m not english - I`m "Yorkshire"!. (You know what I mean....)

KME
this is what gets me about England, you DONT want to be BRITISH.!

I was born and bred in a place where it was pride.

born BRITISH and made an ULSTERMAN by the sheer grace of god alone.

on any JULY first you will see more union flags flying than anywhere else, but why is it so big a crime to fly the union flag(or st, george or saltire for that matter) in this United Kingdom of ours?

its seems to be OK to be ANY nationality BUT BRITISH ?!!!!!!

WTF is it all coming to?

BTW,

I can honestly state I am not nor have I ever been a member of any political party in this country(england) so my views are purely personal.

I'm proud to be a Yorkshireman, I'm proud to be English, but there comes a pint where it becomes worthless. 'British' is the start - what next 'proud to be European'? Proud to be a world citizen?

By pride you are taking an identity and a stake in something. If that thing gets so large it becomes meaningless. IMHO

I do get ypour point Apache,

but surely tou have forgotten why yorkshiremen are so much denying of being English?

or perhaps I shouldnt bring that up?

its not really comparable to a welshman, scotsman or ulsterman really being their own identity and also being British.

Latest posts