BNP revelations. Am I splitting my sides with laughter about this or what!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm proud to be a Yorkshireman, I'm proud to be English, but there comes a pint where it becomes worthless. 'British' is the start - what next 'proud to be European'? Proud to be a world citizen?By pride you are taking an identity and a stake in something. If that thing gets so large it becomes meaningless. IMHO
How can British be so big to be worthless - its the way we go to the international stage in things like the olympics (GB)

I'm half english half scotts and to save on making a decission either way I choose to be british. FFS its what is in all our passports like it or not.

I'm proud of the various flags that make up the jack and the jack itself next you'll be saying we should have a president.

If you reckon GB is big what about all the states that come under the banner of the USA but they still maintain a majority of pride.

There is nothing wrong in being British and being proud of it but believe me the BNP is not about being proud of your country.

That's what they would like you to believe, that they are 'a party that stands up for Britian' however they a little more than a polished version of the National Front or Combat 18. Try googleing 'Green Arrow', which is one of the BNP forums (and a rare one that allows you to read it without signing up) and read some of the carp that's written there!

Step's. I know exactly what communism and fascistism mean, thank you very much. I would however like to ask you exactly which Prime Minister this country has ever elected? As far as I'm aware we vote for parties in this country via their constitual representatives?

I would however like to ask you exactly which Prime Minister this country has ever elected? As far as I'm aware we vote for parties in this country via their constitual representatives?
That

I'm proud to be a Yorkshireman, I'm proud to be English, but there comes a pint where it becomes worthless. 'British' is the start - what next 'proud to be European'? Proud to be a world citizen?By pride you are taking an identity and a stake in something. If that thing gets so large it becomes meaningless. IMHO
I think you'll find that is: "There comes a Pint that becomes Worthington's". :D

Back to the BNP list.

The papers are saying how can we have someone in the BNP being a policeman etc, meaning that everyone in the BNP is anti black and would not serve a black man as he should. This is rubbish as many BNP members are just nationalists and are annoyed by such things like UNRESTRICTED immigration. The doors to this country are WIDE open and britain is losing its identity. The papers continually write about these things, which makes the editors and journalists just as nationalist as any BNP member.

So then, wot about a muslim being a policeman. Radical muslims would not serve infidels or even women as they should, but no'one would dare oppose this and would press the point that not all muslims are like this. Which they arn't of course.

So once again, we find anything even remotely nationalist towards this country is being looked down on as fascist again.

born BRITISH and made an ULSTERMAN by the sheer grace of god alone.
Glad to see I'm not the only export here.

Northern Ireland sadly final resting place of Joey and Robert Dunlop, George Best and Blair Paddy Mayne all true heros!

Politics and this forum are like electrikery and water. :| BUT, It is a "General Chat Are" and so far - the thread is civilised, so it remains here. (Without any posts from me).

I hate politics.
My opinion is that politics are fine until people get involved with them !! :slap

Politics and this forum are like electrikery and water. :| BUT, It is a "General Chat Are" and so far - the thread is civilised, so it remains here. (Without any posts from me).

I hate politics.
My opinion is that politics are fine until people get involved with them !! :slap