Business Cards

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theorysparky

Domestic Electrician
Reaction score
Previously i have got them from vistaprint but now i need some with my scams logo on it

what do you guys do ???? shop around local printers for the best prices ???

or upload to internet sites ???

Cheers Theo

Vistaprint will let you upload logo for a few quid. It's there forever. S'what I'd do

:)

I have used them a bit in the past

I used to work in print and still keep in touch with some printers so I get them for cash, not much use to you though.

I would get some proper jobbies from printer, they should only be about 30-40 quid for 500, those vista jobbies are ok but they look like vista cards

i used to print my own - get some 300GSM card from makro, print then cut them up. not too bad if you only want a few hundred.

have recently got a 20K printed for 200 + vat

I print my own...

down loaded the logo's etc to print on them...

Then I laminate them in hot laminate pouches..

(I acquired an A4 laminator that was been disposed of from my old employer!)

Cards look the dogs danglies..

just make around 40 - 50 batches at a time so if want to change any details..

don't have hundreds with wrong info on...

Knew a plasterer few years back had hundreds of card that were No good

cuz he'd separated from his wife and phone numbers were now wrong! :(

just make around 40 - 50 batches at a time so if want to change any details..

don't have hundreds with wrong info on...
But the ones that you have already dished will have though, specs. :(

I used Vistaprint for some business cards recently. Forum details on them. They were offering free ones (via E-mail) and so I decided to pay extra - up the order quantity to 500 and pay a little extra not to have their details over them. (Front & Back).

BUT - You can print your own using "Office 2007". That, combined with a decent laser printer and light card - will work wonders.

I have a laminator too. I also bought 20 self adhesive covers for business cards from a cheap shop called "Hypa".