C&G 2382 and Big Green Book Question

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbradwell

Reaction score
Does anybody know when the City and Guilds exam questions will switch over to ammendment 1 (Green Book)?

m@

I asked that very question of the City & Guilds & they are hoping that the 2382 courses taught from September will be to the 1st Amendment (Big Green Book) although this depends on them being able to clear any out of date questions from their question bank.

The answer from the C&G wasn't definitive, it was thought that 2330 L3 would still be red book for continuity for students coming from level 2, 2391 & 2382 to Green Book & presumably new starters on 2357 or 2330 L2 (still funded for 16-19 year olds) will be to green book. They've promised to let me know when there is a definite answer and I will post the answer on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Brian.AndyGuinness
Yes - thanks

m@

grouphug%25255B1%25255D.gif

The C&G are now saying that 2391/2382 will probably be to the new Amendment 1 next term. Hopefully the exam question bank will be cleared of "old" questions by September for 2382 but they may run a "red book" version as well.

I have now seen an announcement on the C&G Website

double-u double-u double-u.cityandguilds.com/documents/ind_construction_electrical/FAQs_v1_July_2011.pdf

It seems that 2382-10 and 2382-20 will continue to be available untill the new year based on the red book only.

A new qualification 2382-12 should be available in September based on the green book, there will be no short "update" version of this one.

m@

Latest posts