Cable Size

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i really cant think of any words they show nothing but contempt
These people, aren't they suposed to be the guardians of the electrical industry

This is atrocious!

Sorry - I had to go back and check, this reads almost the same as the last letter!

I think that part of the issue is that, if they accept YOUR install is not compliant, they set a precedent; and every other install done in a similar fashion (and there`ll be a few of them) can clobber the relevant organisation.

Don`t lose hope mate - I know there are things happening "behind the scenes" to attempt to redress the situation.

F`in wazzocks - non carborundum illegitemi

Sorry Newman, no they are not, they are profit making enterprises, who are only interested in providing dividends to their shareholders, just like any good profit making organisation should be.

There is no consideration, or concern, or care with respect to safety, or competence considered.

Is there ANYBODY out there who does have consideration, or concern, or care with respect to safety, or competence that anybody can complain to

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 19:37 ---------- Previous post was made at 19:25 ----------

This is atrocious!Sorry - I had to go back and check, this reads almost the same as the last letter!

I think that part of the issue is that, if they accept YOUR install is not compliant, they set a precedent; and every other install done in a similar fashion (and there`ll be a few of them) can clobber the relevant organisation.

Don`t lose hope mate - I know there are things happening "behind the scenes" to attempt to redress the situation.

F`in wazzocks - non carborundum illegitemi
Your right ,things are moveing slowly "behind the scenes", thank goodness for two members of the forum,but at the moment he only wants to fit a 25mm 2core cable to an earth electrode system at the location of the inverter.

It has also been established that the installer identified my incomeing supply as TNS but is really TN C S

Since you are getting nowhere (apart from fobbed off with excuses) I suggest you contact trading standards.

You have an installation that does not work properly.

You paid for an installation that any reasonable man would expect to work properly.

Since your installer refuses to accept there is anything wrong or do anything about it, I am sure trading standards would put enough pressure on them to get it working.

Thing is Dave, it's deeper than TS, there are fundamental statute law breaches, and NAPIT are not interested!
Amazingly I think this is the only route to take now unless the installer is willing to put things right.

Napit, and all other scheme providers should be ashamed of themselves and thank their lucky stars that the person who ordered the works was not an euro lottery winner who could afford to take legal actions, because if it was me with a spare 10 million I would be doing just that by now.

Latest posts