Callibration certs How much?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky Tesla

Reaction score
Hi guys i am thinking of buying a megger 1552 from ebay, but i need to know how cheaply i can get a calibration cert for. If it is too dear there would be no point getting a cheap meter off ebay. Can anybody point me in the right direction ta.

In my area denmans are running a calibration day in the next week or so... dont know about other areas though.....Multi-function ..

In my area denmans are running a calibration day in the next week or so... dont know about other areas though.....Multi-function ..

Remember its a calibratiom day where a company visits the CEF branch for 1 day and there is usually a couple of reps in the shop trying to flog you stuff. Its not CEF themself calibrating your equipment. :)

Sorry chaps i'm obviously a bit pricey for you guys:O, however we do a load of calibration days around the country for Edmundson electrical, if anyone would like a list of the locations please let me know.

When i worked for Robin/Fluke we used to do days for CEF and they used to charge