Chapters in the BRB help please

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4tty

Scaredy cat™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

If anyone has their brb to hand would they please do me a favour and look up few small things please

any help would be greatly appreciated...

here goes

what chapter in brb refers to

1)fundamental principles of design

2)reference to rotating machines

3)the use of new materials and inventions

any help would be greats

thanks in advance

I'm not trying to be awkward here but why don't you get your own one out?

And if you don't have one, and you are genuinely intersted in electrics, don't you think it's about time you got one?

Lots of apologies if I've misunderstood this post. Blushing

anyone got anything positive to add

some really sad people wasting their time typing negative comments

if you cant help jog on if you can thanks

I'm not trying to be awkward here but why don't you get your own one out?And if you don't have one, and you are genuinely intersted in electrics, don't you think it's about time you got one?

Lots of apologies if I've misunderstood this post. Blushing
Possibly a bit strong to a new(ish) member, Janice. It's only a question, after all. ;) ]:)

Sorry, lousy day. :(

Spent four hours doing a PIR for this geezer, had already agreed limitations.

Found quite a lot of problems so he wanted to change the rules, then didn't think it was worth a hundred quid to be told a load of problems. Thought his money bought a clean bill of health and wasn't interested in safety.

He almost got his PIR precisely there - Placed In Rectum. X(

Anyway, it was like asking "Where is page 254". Answers vary from "somewhere near the middle" to "between 252 and 256". :|

Sorry, lousy day. :( Spent four hours doing a PIR for this geezer, had already agreed limitations.

Found quite a lot of problems so he wanted to change the rules, then didn't think it was worth a hundred quid to be told a load of problems. Thought his money bought a clean bill of health and wasn't interested in safety.

He almost got his PIR precisely there - Placed In Rectum. X(

Anyway, it was like asking "Where is page 254". Answers vary from "somewhere near the middle" to "between 252 and 256". :|
We all sympathise with you Janice :)

But we do try to be friendly on here. There's no such thing as a stupid question etc etc.

Why it's such a nice place :)

Latest posts