Christmas presents for sparks?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Admin think you should move this thread to the Ex-Servicemans section:) :)
Half in there and half in "Shop 'til you drop" Practical shopping tips from AD2, Section - Mate.

:^O

Half in there and half in "Shop 'til you drop" Practical shopping tips from AD2, Section - Mate. :^O
What can i say....i'm a typical female who loves to shop.....altho i prefer to shop/buy for other people than myself.(with thier money of course) :)

What can i say....i'm a typical female who loves to shop.....altho i prefer to shop/buy for other people than myself.(with their money of course) :)
There are people who charge silly mone to do that.

i am sent out every year from work to get my own tools at christmas ? i dont know why as i just get them as and when i need them all year!, so i always get the most od item on show............

Hi all,

If anyone is interested I can get a discount at Selfridges... quite handy for comestics (I know all the sparkies love to wear makeup) ;)

D.

Hi all,If anyone is interested I can get a discount at Selfridges... quite handy for comestics (I know all the sparkies love to wear makeup) ;)

D.
:^O :^O:^O

Thanks Steps,

I prefer the one with the "Level", like This one. (although, a mini-level is preferred) I have one of the self levelling ones and think that they take too long to self level. And if you place them on a wooden floor, then god help.

Thanks Steps, I prefer the one with the "Level", like This one. (although, a mini-level is preferred) I have one of the self levelling ones and think that they take too long to self level. And if you place them on a wooden floor, then god help.
ahhhhh, now I understand what you mean about 90 degree options, horizontal and vertical.

that level will only do one wall, not round a room, which is what you need for a kitchen.

TBH, for a decent self leveller you will spend about 3 or 4 hundred, but well worth it if you use it a lot.

dont understand your issue with wooden floors tho, thats why they have 3 legs, you are supposed to self level before you start the motor up, its only a simple plumb bob!

for 30 quid any of them rotarys are fine, depending on your usage for different pro's and con's.