Citroen Dispatch Van Reliability Reviews - Citreon Dispatch Van Reviews - Citreon Dispatch Van Reliability Rev

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Find Reviews on all ages of Citroen Dispatch Vans here: - Citreon Dispatch - Commercial Vehicles.

I have a V reg Citroen Dispatch, sounds rough as hell, door locks are prone to failure and is the slowest vehicle i have ever had.

Lately it is becoming more difficult to start and it judders when it is cold.

my remote fob on my dispatch only opens it doesnt lock it

mileage display has gone

rainydays what engine do u have ????

It`s the 1.9D XUD engine.

My mileage display has also just gone but it is only the bulb i think

It`s the 1.9D XUD engine.My mileage display has also just gone but it is only the bulb i think
bhp drops a fair bit with age, ran a no. of berlingos from new to 7/8 yrs & what started out nippy enough ended up like a milk float

The door locks are made of plastic and are shocking quality. Keep them clean twice a year with a spray through of WD40 followed by white grease a day or two later when the WD has dried out.

Like all PSA vehicles they also suffer from broken road springs (mine broke its front right), though they are cheap and easy enough to change.

The side door comes awy from its seals a little at the top creating wind noise.

The cheap plastic door locks make security very poor. I've removed the lock barrels from my sliding doors and fitted a rear door lock.

Don't even think about stretching oil changes to 18k!! and use full synth oil.

I've got a 110 HDI. Goes well. I do short journeys and get 34 to 40 mpg depending on how I drive and whether the ladders are on top.

Big enough to be useful,but with the footpint of a medium size car so easy to park.

Two side doors are very useful.

Uses a popular tyre size so reasonable cost.

Two passenger seats are good.