Compex 01-04

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlied8

Reaction score
Hi guys first post hope you can help. I am sitting my compex course in a few weeks and wish to get a head start. Is there any kind person out there that has done this course and could email me the notes?

Thank you

Hi Charlied8,

I have my course at the end of Feb down in Basildon. Have you taken your course yet?

Hi Charlied8,

I have my course at the end of Feb down in Basildon. Have you taken your course yet?
Hi , please can You tell me what is happening if I fail one of the practical test !?

And it is true that I will found my result after 6 weeks !?

If you fail one module for example Ex02 then you only need to resit that one module.

As for time taken to get results 6 weeks is in the right ball park

Thanks !!! Tomorow I have ex 04 and the online exam !!! All the questions have one right answer !? Or can be 2 answers !?

Hi guys, thinking of maybe doing my compex in the near future and I was wondering if anyone had any info/notes? Or if they know of any text books I can purchase? Any help is appreciated.

I have a set on my laptop but it has been quanertined after some to$$er tried to hack into my bank account, so I am now using my ipad. Bank fraud dept says Trojan on my laptop and they tried to get £1500 out of my account.

Feel free to ask me questions about CompEx I have done the course many times over the years but not in the last 4 years.

Roys or Majoroaks, I've been reading several of your posts regarding the CompEX course. I'm scheduled to take the CompEX course in Feb 22,2016. Was wondering if you can assist? I can provide with email if you can help.

My name is Steven from Houston, Texas.

Thank you in advance.