Cowboy builders

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick tip

Melinda rings and asks you to check some electric problems....

do you

a) comb yer hair, dress like you're going to work, not the pub and make sure your company name is pretty much covering your whole body

or

B) do none of the above

Melinda rings and asks you to check some electric problems....

im there for free

i honestlyy think they should pay the time and labour costs, wether throught he tv programme or the customer :(
they spend thousands on the house, all their workers get paid, event he kitchen budget is put to payin their own, then they go round begging for businesses to give them free stuff to help out etc... right after they go on about how the cowboy has ripped off loads of local businesses!

i know i watched tonights episode.

the lectrics looked like paches :^O though :eek:

but all things said and done, live cables sticking outta the walls, is not a good thing really.

Dear Jonathan

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding Cowboy Builders. We apologise for the delay in responding.

We did indeed make an error in the episode transmitted on 15th January regarding the positioning of electrical wiring and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. This was a genuine mistake for which we apologise. This particular episode has now been edited to remove the erroneous statement and the edited version has been published on Demand Five.

Your comments have been logged in our Viewer Enquiries Report, which is circulated throughout the company.

If there is anything further we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your interest in Five.

Yours sincerely

David

Dear JonathanThank you for your recent enquiry regarding Cowboy Builders. We apologise for the delay in responding.

We did indeed make an error in the episode transmitted on 15th January regarding the positioning of electrical wiring and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. This was a genuine mistake for which we apologise. This particular episode has now been edited to remove the erroneous statement and the edited version has been published on Demand Five.

Your comments have been logged in our Viewer Enquiries Report, which is circulated throughout the company.

If there is anything further we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your interest in Five.

Yours sincerely

David
Quick point to say Hello Jono Pashley, obviously you have been viewing the forum for a while. It's nice to welcome you to the world of posting members. And a good post it is too, nice input there.

Doc H.

Just got my email today from channel 5 exactly the same as jono's, they must have had a few complaints to re-edit the episode. Applaud Smiley