Defection!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As you will have seen from the introductions I got here eventually, thanks to "The Doc". (I was talking to myself at the other place)

Great to see the familiar names and lots of fellow countrymen and women (Admin 2). Have you got one of those black chimney pot hats? Blushing

Am i the only member from East Anglia on here:O:OOh forgot my manners Hello defectors:D
I'm in flat county (East Anglia), what we miss in rolling hills we get in amazing skyviews.

Hello also to the 'newbies' :x - what a whirlwind! It's fantastic to have all these sparky brains to pick - mind you, I'm trying to keep the number of question posts I do right down and try harder on the answering.

Talk soon :)

TTbb

I'm in flat county (East Anglia), what we miss in rolling hills we get in amazing skyviews.
You're not joking, I spent 9 months in a static caravan outside P/boro when I did my diver training and some of the thunder storms you boys get are something else. I honestly thought that the winds would lift the 'van and dump it in the lake. And the lightning!!! :_| I'm generally pretty sanguine and unflappable but I'll tell you I personally checked the earthing to my static 'Faraday cage' Pray after the first one! Every nearby strike would trip the breakers!

Hello also to the 'newbies' :x - what a whirlwind! It's fantastic to have all these sparky brains to pick...TTbb
Thanks TTbb, I can personally attest to the depth of knowledge on offer from the new 'immigrants' DOH! there I go....a little help over here! .....nurse, syringe please....no no no, the big one!

Morning Cirrus. I went away for the weekend when I returned half the old forum (pish)members had vanished!! Good to find you all again.

I,v been banned off the other forum , for what , i don't know ...... not said a bad word about anyone or got involved when Shakey got banned , must be against forum rules to join more than one electrical forum ......... Ah well

thats wierd i keep popping back to have a look and to see if anything urgent needs posting/safety wise etc. not a prob with my logon. there seems to be some kind of cash for posting scheme emerging over there?

I,v been banned off the other forum , for what , i don't know ...... not said a bad word about anyone or got involved when Shakey got banned , must be against forum rules to join more than one electrical forum ......... Ah well
Just went in to have a look and i have been banned to. Must of been that PM i sent to Dan & Luke;\ ; \ ; \

Morning Admin / Admin2

Might it not be a good idea to remove the six posts above this one?

In fact, I've just noticed that this **** is repeated many more times elsewhere.

Edit: I see this has been done now, so my message is now irrelevant :D

Latest posts