Defection!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everybody :^O , just spotted all the trouble on the other forum , this is why no one answered my latest electrical question , your all over here ....

i think "carter" will be here shortly

Am i the only member from East Anglia on here:O:OOh forgot my manners Hello defectors:D
so just how far East of Anglia are you?

Does Essex count as East Anglia? :D

SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!Probably got sidelined by politicsforums.co.uk on way here.
Uncanny ;) actually it was the Sixth Report by the House of Commons Dept Work & Pensions Select Committee, rivetting stuff heh? by which I mean that it certainly made me want to rivet certain ministers to heavy submersible objects!! X(

ha ha Welcome Carter

i seen your post 'over there', thank you my friend

i have good feeling about this;)

It's good to see so many faces have moved over........... And Shakey.....a forum is not a forum without your knowledge!!!Respected members as juniors........ kinda looks odd!!

Mark
hey Mark, hi

well i guess we all come here 'stripped' of our 'history'

i'm a newbie!!!!!!!!

its great....Bane and Cirrus....first to 10 posts gets these beers inGuiness Drink;)

I'll get me coat.... :_|
Was only joking mate you know that:x if i meant it i wouldnt of posted it would i?i was sure you would find us anyway.have a beerGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Well i make it 18 newbies today, and a few over the last few months.Is that all of you?
May be some more have emailed them with the web address.

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

May be some more have emailed them with the web address.Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
a few more to come i reckon:OApplaud Smiley

Hello everyone, admin, members and defectors. Just been reading up on trhe dark side.

Got to move with the cheese...

look forward to the future here.

More booze for you admin guys.

so which forum is this just so i know??cheers

DIYNOT.com :^O

or iet forum by any chance :^O :^O :^O
i will have to watch you,you are afunny little bunnyApplaud Smiley