Defection!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c&g 23601&2,16th edition,17th edition,2392 inspect & test,NICEIC reg domestic installer, sitting 2391 end of october.can pm you my DS number if required.PCM ELECTRICAL.on yell,scoot,and nic website.

c&g 23601&2,16th edition,17th edition,2392 inspect & test,NICEIC reg domestic installer, sitting 2391 end of october.can pm you my DS number if required.PCM ELECTRICAL.on yell,scoot,and nic website.
Thanks Paul,

Would you like to be an Electrician aswell, or something else?

What can we have? :)
you can have ,dog loving villa fan:^O as you work on machinery could you not have electrical technician?Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Where have you all come from?Welcome by the way
electriciansformum.co.uk was good but then baaaaaaaddddd, im flush today have a drink! the drink icon thing makes me laugh spesh when he smiles before gulping it down! Guiness Drink lol

:)

electriciansformum.co.uk was good but then baaaaaaaddddd, im flush today have a drink! the drink icon thing makes me laugh spesh when he smiles before gulping it down! Guiness Drink lol
Ah - not familiar with it. SF has decended into name calling anarchy.

This place is friendly. Lets keep it that way.

:) Ah - not familiar with it. SF has decended into name calling anarchy.

This place is friendly. Lets keep it that way.

just realized i spealt the name wrong! its forum not formum! sounds pervy!!

were all a grand set of lads we'll be no trouble, drink Guiness Drink

good evening chaps! need a welsh hippie hairy biker slacker car nut general larkin etc! yikes, junior member, best to be on bottom of a ladder you want to be on to the top of one you dont...................Applaud Smiley

HI THERE CUDA,YOU GOT MY MESSAGE THENApplaud Smiley Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

HI THERE CUDA,YOU GOT MY MESSAGE THENApplaud Smiley Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink
HEY MAN, YES THANKS, HELLO TO TONY, CIRRUS,MARK,BANE HEATH, THE DOC,CARTER,SORRY IF MISSED SUM ONE OUT BUT IM FUNKT, TIME FOR BED!

HEY MAN, YES THANKS, HELLO TO TONY, CIRRUS,MARK,BANE HEATH, THE DOC,CARTER,SORRY IF MISSED SUM ONE OUT BUT IM FUNKT, TIME FOR BED!
Cudaboy could you please turn your caps off.

Thank you

Latest posts