Defection!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup, even the rookies are moving over from the "other forum".

keep up the good work Shakey

well basically poked my nose round the door at the other place as I've been watching the ***t storm going on there and noticed that all the lights were off!

Was going going to set up the Shakey-special-electrican-forum.co.uk but then tripped over this place...saved me bundles of work <grin>

I'm sure Admin will sort that out for you later.Assuming that you are a sparky that is?

(no offence intended)
non taken. :)

yup i am a sparky, the tips section would be handy too! :D

well basically poked my nose round the door at the other place as I've been watching the ***t storm going on there and noticed that all the lights were off!Was going going to set up the Shakey-special-electrican-forum.co.uk but then tripped over this place...saved me bundles of work <grin>
was luke answering his own posts yet;)

If anyone wants thier status changed it can be done if proved, also proving that you are an electrician or a trainee you will therefore qualify for a password to enter the tips of the trade.

Thanks

AD2

yeah how do we proove? im interested in some tips!
PM AN ADMINISTRATOR WITH YOUR NIC/NAPIT ETC No, IVE DONE THAT SO LETS SEE IF IT WORKS !!!!!!!!! DAVEGuiness Drink

not another assessment !!!! I did my first one on Wednesday and don't think I could handle one of those for a least another year :eek:

phone in one hand chatting to assessor who decides he's in the area and is it okay to come early whilst quickly filling out the cert with the other hand.

Laugh about it now but was cakking it at the time. :^O

qualifications?
c & g 2360

nic dom registered

self employed, company name RS Electrical

eal dom installer qual

not done 17th or 2391 (yet!)

Guiness Drink

yes please admin, do you need any further proof like photcopies of anything?? registration numbers??