Defection!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well guys aint this going great

(typing slow 'cause i am bow'ed up!)

Nath, welcome mate,

they are pretty much all here - even Rob! ha ha (why didnt you say you were a fellow taff, i wouldnt have got so rubbed up with you - or perhaps i would! ;) )

Could i just say a huge thanks as well to the admin and members of this forum for such a wonderful welcome - we aint come to to invade - you have what you have and you built it - but we come to join - as you can see we are all mates - but we come into your 'realm' as newcomers - and we start from the 'bottom' - there are no illusions of grandeur here!

now where's that fella Bane....... :x

I'm here Shakes!!!

*Perched upon his marble throne wearing his ivory crown within his palatial abode of illusional grandeur*

Shakeys right, we come in peace! Fear not, we are freindly sparks.

Yes Shakey, a Welshman too. Does this mean I get a discount if I do my 2391 with you?

Shakeys right, we come in peace! Fear not, we are freindly sparks.Yes Shakey, a Welshman too. Does this mean I get a discount if I do my 2391 with you?
well of course Rob....but i cant tell you where i work.....I aint playing THAT game again

*giggles*

No you're right there, we'll run out of websites to go.

Lets discuss what qualifications a person needs to call themselves a REAL electrician instead...

:D

No you're right there, we'll run out of websites to go.Lets discuss what qualifications a person needs to call themselves a REAL electrician instead...

:D
ha ha matey.... so anyway ...JIB cards? :D

moving swiftly on....

How many of the old faithful from the old site have made it across to this site? Time for a roll call methinks. Want to make sure nobody logs on tonight wondering where everyones gone!

Its like that film Black Hawk Down.... "leave no man behind"

Well, most of us have stopped up past our bedtime for that exact reason Robbo.

However, I'm about ready for sleeps!

Night all!

No Admin 2.

Still a few more yet. But think you got the most vocal ones from the other site.

Like I said, few more to come yet. (tony.towa, Rum)

Am i the only member from East Anglia on here:O:OOh forgot my manners Hello defectors:D
well my other half is an Aylsham girl, does that count?

think she's classed as Welsh anyway now though, she's been here long enough!

well my other half is an Aylsham girl, does that count?think she's classed as Welsh anyway now though, she's been here long enough!
ah, thats what i like to hear. Another welshieApplaud Smiley

It's good to see so many faces have moved over........... And Shakey.....a forum is not a forum without your knowledge!!!

Respected members as juniors........ kinda looks odd!!

Mark

No Admin 2.Still a few more yet. But think you got the most vocal ones from the other site.

Like I said, few more to come yet. (tony.towa, Rum)
Talking of vocal ones

Where's Carter?

Mark

Latest posts