Defectors I've been banned from over there

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
:^O

Official notification received this morning I'M BANNED from the other site.

Why ? no reason given ...................

Must have been because it was Me that saved the admin post & bubbled them to Shakey :pGuiness Drink:^O

Good man, there's a pint behind the bar for your conscientious use of CTRL+S Guiness Drink

i use to go on that site, didnt post much but learnt a lot by reading all the posts, i belive there was some trouble about shakey?

all the posts i read from shakey were excellent he really knows his stuff.

what happened?

or is it a big secret lol

I think for obvious reasons we are leaving thye details off this site, all I will say is that many members felt that Shakeys treatment was unfair and underhand hence the move.

You are correct though...Shakey is VERY knowledgable (sp) in all areas (he says one subject he is not but that is yet to be found :^O )

:^O Official notification received this morning I'M BANNED from the other site.

Why ? no reason given ...................

Must have been because it was Me that saved the admin post & bubbled them to Shakey :pGuiness Drink:^O
never mind mate i think they will realise (when its too late) that they have lost blokes who have lots of years experience between them and a wealth of knowledge,and they have lost all top posters except rumGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

I think for obvious reasons we are leaving thye details off this site, all I will say is that many members felt that Shakeys treatment was unfair and underhand hence the move.You are correct though...Shakey is VERY knowledgable (sp) in all areas (he says one subject he is not but that is yet to be found :^O )
aw shucks...Blushing

yep Monty my weak area is still secret

*giggles* and it shall stay so........ ;)

Right - Badge, It is the one with a similar name to ours.

There, Mate - no need to ask again. ;)