Didnt expect this

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lady two doors from me called me in to look at her extractor over the cooker as there were maggots falling down from it onto the cooker. When i took it apart there was a dead rat on top of the fan , and the maggots where falling off of that . It looked as though the rat had been in the wall cavity, and chewed its way into the flexi ducting. Also at an office block that i do some work at a mouse had poked its head into a 20 mm hole in some skirting trunking and bitten a cable and knocked out half the IT department.Its back end was still sticking out of the hole.

Also at an office block that i do some work at a mouse had poked its head into a 20 mm hole in some skirting trunking and bitten a cable and knocked out half the IT department.Its back end was still sticking out of the hole.
This is why holes are blanked off! Better to use a blanking that requires a 'key or a tool to open'.

Mice can't hold a screwdriver and don't have pockets for keys.......

This is why holes are blanked off! Better to use a blanking that requires a 'key or a tool to open'.Mice can't hold a screwdriver and don't have pockets for keys.......
Wonder hou the Auzzies cope with their marsupials...............