Din rail connectors

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Nice job M I generally extend cables in a WP box but use wagos they certainly don't look very neat compared to your job.

are they all individual modules that fit side by side?

ive got to move an con unit about 2 ft lower and was going to use these and they look really tidy but not 100% what i need. i normally use wagos as batty but doesnt look as neat as mMs

are there end plates for each or just the last one?

just realised a forum sponsor sells them, is there a discount for forum members?

cheers wayne

Monkey5

the ones I've used are individual feed through modules.... so if you wanted to extend a ring final you would set up as follows;

Stop end / line terminal / neutral terminal / cpc terminal / 2nd line terminal / 2nd neutral terminal / 2nd cpc terminal / spacer terminal / next circuit - - - - when at end of din rail fit stop end.

You can also link multiple terminals to make a busbar, also what I didnt get in the pictures ere the circuit/name tags per terminal.

Wagos are good but if you have the room & are wanting to extend multiple circuits din rail feed through terminals are your neatest option.

Thanks for getting in touch via the PM Wayne hope to get to talk to you this week.

If anyone is new to using the DIN rail terminals and would like some support or advice please feel free to give us a call or send us an email we are happy to help.

Latest posts