do u cut seals

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was just wondering what everyone does, do you cut the seals, work live

arrange to have the fuse pulled.

whats best way.

any thoughts theorysparky

:coat

i was just wondering what everyone does, do you cut the seals, work livearrange to have the fuse pulled.

whats best way.

i could not possibly comment on this matter anymore

headbangheadbangheadbangheadbangheadbangheadbangheadbangheadbang

haha well in my thoughts are if you were to upgrade a fuseboard etc and were needing the main fuse to be pulled you would have to add alot of time to your job seen as the electric board(s) are so unreliable with time. but by cutting the seal and removing the fuse yourself it is against the law......

haha well in my thoughts are if you were to upgrade a fuseboard etc and were needing the main fuse to be pulled you would have to add alot of time to your job seen as the electric board(s) are so unreliable with time. but by cutting the seal and removing the fuse yourself it is against the law......
this is what we do then

you cut the seal

i will remove it

if asked did you cut the seal i can legitimately say no !!!!!!!

happy now i is

Impossible I think with EDF they will never give a time so if they come at 3 oclock you are going to struggle to get it done by the end off that day.

I did a post mortem on a seal once. So yes I cut seals :coat
you cut the seal, you broke the law your going to prison and not nice play pool all day prison, but work all day prison. i will write u, and send you cartons of cigarette for your currency, so you dont have to use other forms of currency

A penguin had to take his car for engine repair.

The mechanic told the penguin to leave his car with him for about two hours, to find out whats wrong.

The penguin goes across the street to a grocery store, climbs into a freezer and ate vanilla ice cream.

When the two hours was up the penguin went back to the garage to find out what happened to his car.

When the penguin entered the garage, the mechanic looked at him and said, "Looks like you blew a seal."

The penguin replied, "NO way, thats vanilla ice-cream!"

A penguin had to take his car for engine repair.The mechanic told the penguin to leave his car with him for about two hours, to find out whats wrong.

The penguin goes across the street to a grocery store, climbs into a freezer and ate vanilla ice cream.

When the two hours was up the penguin went back to the garage to find out what happened to his car.

When the penguin entered the garage, the mechanic looked at him and said, "Looks like you blew a seal."

Very rude.

:Applaud

A penguin had to take his car for engine repair.The mechanic told the penguin to leave his car with him for about two hours, to find out whats wrong.

:slap :Applaud

i was just wondering what everyone does, do you cut the seals, work livearrange to have the fuse pulled.

whats best way.

This question reminds me of questions like...

Did You Fart?

everyone denies it...............

But we ALL do it!

:eek: :O

:innocent