Dodgy builder

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the Navbar - at the top of every page...

...Two - to the left of the donate button Mate.

Or two to the right of the UserCP button Mate - whichever way you want to look at it. :)

In the Navbar - at the top of every page......Two - to the left of the donate button Mate.

Or two to the right of the UserCP button Mate - whichever way you want to look at it. :)
B)

In the Navbar - at the top of every page......Two - to the left of the donate button Mate.

The Navbar???? ?:|

Is that a PUB??? ?:|

Is that where Steptoe gets all that cheep beer to stock his fridge?? :(

Well, this job must be coming up to it's 2nd fix (info from the customer a few weeks ago..).........

AND when it does, it will payment UPFRONT before I complete, otherwise somebody else can do it..

:^O

Fair play to you exto, glad you finaly got weighed in.

I shall now partake of an ale to celebrate :D

Non paying customers really get my goat.

I waited 2 months for payment from the C.I.T.B. now known as Construction skills.

I tested their offices down here, then all of thier area trainers & staff stuff.

It was like extracting teeth from a great white shark. :(

ive just put 1 customer through small claims court last night:|
Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Oh! :eek:

you are a hard Man Mr Scotsman! :(

I think I will make sure you can have ALL the birthday cake from any further birthday party's...

Don't want you putting me through the small claims for the cake!! :_|

Anyway.. Back to the point...

How quick do you get results from that procedure FS?

I have never had to use it myself.. (fingers crossed touch wood etc..)

?:|

[but you never know with todays economic climate? :| ]

Does it cost to put a claim in??

Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyOh! :eek:

you are a hard Man Mr Scotsman! :( well the guy hasnt even been in touch with me regarding letters sent and copy invoices

I think I will make sure you can have ALL the birthday cake from any further birthday party's...

Don't want you putting me through the small claims for the cake!! :_|

Anyway.. Back to the point...

How quick do you get results from that procedure FS? ive just checked online and the claim was issue on 15th oct, so should be posting its way to the defendant as we speak :^O

I have never had to use it myself.. (fingers crossed touch wood etc..)

[but you never know with todays economic climate? :| ]

Does it cost to put a claim in?? yes

I don't think Small Claims Court, County Court, or a feeble Solicitors letter is much these days...

I've a one experience where the 'Landlord' just didn't give a damn..

X(

I don't think Small Claims Court, County Court, or a feeble Solicitors letter is much these days...I've a one experience where the 'Landlord' just didn't give a damn..

X(
You think big, hairy biker blokes all the way then?

Hey Exto, I would'nt do the 2nd fix, sod'em,.

A thought though, Dodgey Builder can't get his work passed by Building Control without your Part P Cert, which ,of course , you don't release until you have your cash.

Bl...y builders they are all the same ,almost, they never learn.. Bl***y pr**s

Deke

Hey Exto, I would'nt do the 2nd fix, sod'em,.A thought though, Dodgey Builder can't get his work passed by Building Control without your Part P Cert, which ,of course , you don't release until you have your cash.

Bl...y builders they are all the same ,almost, they never learn.. Bl***y pr**s

Deke
2nd fix was 2 months ago.

The confusion from resurecting old posts. And by a moderator!

(I remember this thread from my days as a lurker)