Dodgy builder

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read the other posts, yes some people just don't give a s**t about solicitors letters or anything else you throw at them, they are that thick skinned . Even if they are ordered by the courts to pay up, they will ignore them too and get away with it .

Deke

Sorry Apache, what are you talking about you lost me with moderator and when you where a lurker , you could get arrested for that !!Deke
Moderator: Flying Scotsman is one of the forum Moderators!

Lurker: Someone who joins a forum but just views without posting!

HTH:D

2nd fix was 2 months ago.The confusion from resurecting old posts.this thread was started 26th June And by a moderator! mr FlyingScotsman (along with the Godfather and Guardian Angel) is supposed to make sure we are behaving ourselves and it was he who resurected this thread

(I remember this thread from my days as a lurker)I read lots of threads before I started joining in properly, initailly as a guest
Sorry Apache, what are you talking about you lost me with moderator and when you where a lurker , you could get arrested for that !!Deke
clear?

:^O