DVR's

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any make better then the other or are they all about the same. where did you ge the smoke screen from? could be quite a good deterrant.

i got our smoak screen machine off ebay, it came with 2 unused bottles of fluid ready for operation, ill have to get up to the unit to see what the make was, but it was second hand but refurbished

Before buying any smoke screen product make sure the additive is non corrosive as there are some that are.

Also some have said they are approved for use by ACPO (police approved) check the details.

Cant give any names but read the details before buying.

There are good units out there reasonably priced also poor products.

Back on main topic - I've used a budget 4 cam DVR from y3k.com, and E4 I think - it was a terrible generic Chinese load of rubbish, could recommend it - bad quality and really full of bugs.

Recently swapped for a Kguard SHA104 4 camera job - on sale on plent of web shops and its really good for the price, remote network viewer, PTZ, motion detection (that works) and easy to backup.

Latest posts