Easy Services

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgaw81

Reaction score
Anyone heard of them, or work for them??

I got a call today from them to ask if would be interested in doing work for them. They are a company in Essex and mainly do installing appliances.

What I was offered was a fixed rate of installing a cooker of

ive never heard of them either, but let us know if you do get paid on time or not so we know whether to avoid them or not

and was this fixed rate just to connect to existing outlet?

Was that andy, the guy seemed honest enough, told me they get

Never heard of them either, but sometimes you have to take a punt. Had a text today from a bunch called www.ConsumerProtectionAgency.co.uk claiming to have lots of jobs in my area - as if X( .
What an absolute misrepresentation of a name!

The title would imply they are government backed or even a charity,not a money making scam for useless leads that mean nothing.

i had a phone call this morning from this company offering us work with the caravan and camping site just up the road from us, sounded a genuine call and my boss has asked for more info from them , they guy i spoke to said that they also do maintenance for tesco,currys along with data installations and was looking for contractors in our area

Thats the carrot they dangle on the end of a very long string.

Stay well away from them these *******s make money than the skilled person who does the work.

Its a scam allowed by the government under the employment agency acts.Tell them to stuff their claims up there own backsides for they mean absolutlely nothing.

I said a then a couple of s es folowed by holes and it was censored. but you know what I mean.

Well lads stay well away, I have had to make call after call to them regarding my payment, kept getting told that I would get it when the next cheque run was done. Weeks then months went by, still no payment.

Final call on Wednesday about it, told them there would be a late payment charge if it wasn't paid by the weekend. Guess what arrived the day??? My cheque.

So if you are willing to wait nearly 3 months for the money then fair enough, but i'd stay well clear of them,

Wait and see the cheque will probably bounce now.

Well lads stay well away, I have had to make call after call to them regarding my payment, kept getting told that I would get it when the next cheque run was done. Weeks then months went by, still no payment. Final call on Wednesday about it, told them there would be a late payment charge if it wasn't paid by the weekend. Guess what arrived the day??? My cheque.

So if you are willing to wait nearly 3 months for the money then fair enough, but i'd stay well clear of them,

I try to work for recommended people. I worked for a solar panel installer company and they went bankcrupt owing me

Well lads stay well away, I have had to make call after call to them regarding my payment, kept getting told that I would get it when the next cheque run was done. Weeks then months went by, still no payment. Final call on Wednesday about it, told them there would be a late payment charge if it wasn't paid by the weekend. Guess what arrived the day??? My cheque.

Any calls like that I insist in debit card over the phone (before I leave if I am really suspicious or whilst still onsite before I leave if only a bit suspicious)

Anyone heard of them, or work for them??

i have done several jobs for this company and they charge the customer 4 times more than they are prepared to pay you....They also ask for customers cc details upfront and then months down the line you are chasing payment with false promises.........threaten debt collectors and late payment fees..........just had enough now after receiving a rubber cheque for a minimal amount.................steer clear is my advice

Surprise surprise, this company " Easy Services 24hr " has gone into liquidation, and started back up under a different name, its a massive scam. Cant believe it's that easy for them to stop trading and start up again when they owe so much. This is the first time ive worked for a company i didn't know and the first time i havnt been paid for a job. Ive certainly learnt my lesson.

Oh great, should have searched their status before agreeing to install a gas cooker (yep) heating engineer if ok with you guys using your site. Guess what? not heard anything from them regarding payment for the job done completed last November 2011. Spoke to them today alledgedly they have gone into liquidation again and resurrected again. They used Tesco name for the supplier of the appliance. So let the battle commence calls to this new company and to Tesco will be made, if I have to go to watch dog or another programme for aledged scams I will.