ELECSA

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butler26

Reaction score
Hi all

I've finally decided to go with elecsa and I'm going to do cu change and new radial for the assessment . I'm going to do all required test on the old board before I do this work To make sure everything is fine, I'm just unsure about notifying it and will this cost me a fortune or can I do this after I've been assessed through elecsa

Thanks

So if I don't notify before before assessment and start the work will I be able to notify through elecsa if i pass the assessment as my first job.

My assessor specifically told me to use my install as my first notification so I could see the cert (was a new CU in my home)

Hi all I've finally decided to go with elecsa and I'm going to do cu change and new radial for the assessment . I'm going to do all required test on the old board before I do this work To make sure everything is fine, I'm just unsure about notifying it and will this cost me a fortune or can I do this after I've been assessed through elecsa

Thanks
you should be notifying LABC in advance and paying the fee etc, since your not scam reg'd when the job started....

or you could just notify once you pass. but if you fail you have problems....

Latest posts