Electrical 303

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moortown89

Reaction score
Hello im new to the forum and i havnt quite found my bearings so sorry if this is in the wrong section. I am undertaking my 303 test now in 2 weeks and need some help understanding and revisiong the material, can anyone help me please it would be gratefully apprectiated. My email adrres is [email protected] ( i am a huge wrestling fan, so apologises about the gay address)

Cheers

Lee

Hello im new to the forum and i havnt quite found my bearings so sorry if this is in the wrong section. I am undertaking my 303 test now in 2 weeks and need some help understanding and revisiong the material, can anyone help me please it would be gratefully apprectiated. My email adrres is [email protected] ( i am a huge wrestling fan, so apologises about the gay address)Cheers

Lee
I can't answer your question or give you any info.. but I guess it looks like the right sort of place Lee.. anyway

Welcome!GuinnessGuinness:x

Hello im new to the forum and i havnt quite found my bearings so sorry if this is in the wrong section. I am undertaking my 303 test now in 2 weeks and need some help understanding and revisiong the material, can anyone help me please it would be gratefully apprectiated. My email adrres is [email protected] ( i am a huge wrestling fan, so apologises about the gay address)Cheers

Lee
Welcome to the forum. :)

What specific things do you need help with? The 303 covers a fair bit of stuff!

Marc.